Project type: Book
Edited by: Wolfram Putz, Thomas Willemeit & Lars Krückeberg
Paperback: 108 pages
The new Immobilienreport 2016 has been published on October 13th: GRAFT was commissioned to write the report for the German Zukunftsinstitut, a company committed to trend research and consultancy. The publication is the second study on trends within the real estate market and architecture written by GRAFT.
The report highlights the increasing digitization of our homes and workplaces, the impact on everyday life as well as a new method of property valuation.
– Flexible Workplaces: In the near future we will be working with new office concepts. Workplaces won’t be bound to one single location and can even be shared with co-workers or other companies.
– Next Generation Intelligence: Smartphone, Smartcar, Smarthouse: Our environment is getting smarter. Technologies will start to learn and think ahead – and buildings will have to adapt as well.
– Communicating Spaces: The fusion of the digital and physical world – Digitization forces to fundamentally reconsider sales concepts of retail stores. Consumer spaces will convert to hybrid places.
– Genius Loci: Location, perspective, service: The highly competitive travel market will need new ideas to convince customers in the future. New concepts – like Ultra-Localism – are revolutionizing the tourism industry.
– Housing industry: Between housing shortage and empty flats – how will the real estate market change in the next years?
– “Die dynamische Methode”: The end of static review. A dynamic forecasting tool allows new methods of property valuation.
The book is available only in German. GRAFT’s founding partners however are available for English trend lectures on the listed topics.